Where is a good place?

Do you live in a city with a healthy economy, where majority of people are not fearing loosing their jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I live in Seattle and we have always had a healthy economy. It is a highly educated city so it is hard to get jobs, but I have known several people in tech/computer jobs that have gotten laid off recently. With the exception of Boeing, that is almost unheard of in our area. It is a little scary honestly.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I live in an awful area for this... I picked up the newspaper today and there were only about six jobs advertised. Ugh....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I live in a small rural city-if you can picture it. Mostly, we are surrounded my farms, and the people who live in our small town are the ones like insurance, grocery, teachers, mechanics, and maybe two factories. The ones in the factories are the most worried about jobs, about eight hundred are employes, but the rest of us don't worry that much. WE don't have star-bucks, a mall, or anything like that. What we have will stay, for a quite a while, anyway.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 2:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009