Kindle or Nook?

HappyMama22

Asked by HappyMama22 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2011 in

• Neither. They make me so sad. I love a new BOOK! The smell of a new book, the smell of the book store, cracking open the first pages and actually holding and flippin the pages. It's sad to me that book stores will soon be going the way of the dinosaur and that our grandchildren may not even know what a book is :(
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• I agree...i'm in to old fashioned reading. I love to feel the actual book in my hand.
    layawatling

Answer by layawatling at 3:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• I absolutely adore my NOOK.

I used to be very pro-book and turned my nose up at eReaders and then I actually paid attention to how many books I bought, how much room they took up, and how much money I wasted on books that I was never going to read again.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• kindle on my ipad2. why not - its a free app and free books.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• oh, but I LOVE my book shelves and spending money on books is something I will never regret doing. The $7-15 it costs to buy a book is well worth the first read through - and if it gets a second or third read, then Great!
    We spend $12 a movie ticket to see a movie ONCE in the theatre, and a book lasts so much longer and is better than the movie.
    But I digress, I love love love the actual physical book and will be very sad when they become harder to come by.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• I love my Kindle! It is so easy to carry around when traveling. Also it is so easy to read in direct sunlight. Love Amazon also, great customer service.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• Don't you just love how an OP will give an EITHER OR question and people insist upon adding their third options that has no relevance to the question at hand?
    Anonymous

• Haven't tried these ....but heard great things about the "Kindle"!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 4:29 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• I prefer Kindle.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• book :)
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 5:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2011