What do i do

I went on my boyfriend page to check his messages but i found a e mail from another female that said that she are happy that they got back together and that nobody can come between them no female or dude but when i had asked him about her the first time he said that he didnt know who she was but now that he gets the e mail he knows who he is so what should i do should i e mail her back to let her know that he is taken or leave it alone

JdMama06

Asked by JdMama06 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• wow i would definitely confront him, i wouldnt just leave it alone. you could e-mail her but i would go to him first
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• no i wouldn't let her know he was taken becuz he wouldn't be. if he wants to lie and sneak then he doesn't deserve you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I agree, after that he wouldn't be taken anymore so she could have him!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Pack his shit and have it waiting for him!
    Listen to his actions NOT his words!!!!
    I would email her and let her know you threw the trash out, wish her happy sloppy seconds
    MikkiB

Answer by MikkiB at 9:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Wow. This very thing happened to my brother. He found an email of his girlfriend's from her ex-boyfriend. He did pack her stuff. When she came home he said "I have a surprise for you." He opened up the garage where all her stuff was, and he said "Get out". Then he left for the weekend so that she had time to get her stuff out without him there. I whole-heartedly support that approach. It's a wake up call. If you don't answer, you are only lying to yourself!
    Ophy

Answer by Ophy at 10:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I really agree with Ophy. I would send her an email, because if you don't, you will never feel satisfied. You don't necessarily have to say that he is "taken", because that leaves you open to look foolish. You "never" want to look stupid. Use this as an opportunity to give yourself closure and then keep it movin'. If that's what he wants, let him have it. Life is too short for the bull and he doesn't deserve you anyway.
    kttrusty

Answer by kttrusty at 10:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I am sure he was lying and that he does know her, but I would look at some of his sent mail and see what he has been sending in his messages to her. There is your proof. Print it out and figure out some creative way to give it to him when you kick his butt to the curb.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 10:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2009