How do I know if my son is teething?

I'm a first time mom and I don't know what to look for

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i noticed when my daughter's gums would get either really white or red that she would want to chew on something cold and about 7 days later her teeth started coming throught a thing that helped me through this what camomile tea it helped relax my daughter and help her through the pain rather then giving her baby advil
    sbabe310

Answer by sbabe310 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Teeth can come in at any age. It can take months for them to actually come in. Any time after 6 mo is the usual time. My son just got his in last week. The big sign for me was when he just chomped down on things soooooo hard, like it felt good to do it. He got a fever of 102, a runny nose,and was not happy. Totally like cold symptoms and then there they were. The bottom 2 usually come in first, then the top. Not fun times!!!!!
    thethrashersmom

Answer by thethrashersmom at 6:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Lots of drool and whining.
    gabrielsmom619

Answer by gabrielsmom619 at 9:34 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• LOTS && LOTS OF DROOLING!
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 10:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008