drop in bottles

what do u to push out the air n the bottles...ive been usin the mixed end lol cause i cant think of nothing else..ive seen so much differnce n these bottles n the dr brown they r so so much better the drop ins are..

Brinkleysmommy1

Asked by Brinkleysmommy1 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have 4 kids and LOVED the playtex nursers. They have drop ins, as well as disposable bottles. My brother had kids with colic, so I really wanted to eliminate as much air as possible, You just squeeze the bag until the air escapes. It makes a whistling sound. My kids got to understanding this sound and got very patient! I used these both for 2 bottlefed babies and 2 breastfed babies. I highly recommend them!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• How I do it is: before you screw on the lid, stick your fingers up the bottom and squish the back sideways until the milk is at the highest point, then screw the lid on. Then squish it up from the bottom until the nipple is filled with milk
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yea my baby has colic and acid reflux n i love them..but ive been pusshin the air out with the end of a mixer lol cus my whole hand wont fit in there to push all the air out
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I liked the playtex too.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• With the Playtex drop ins, you don't have to push the air out. If you call Playtex customer service they have a whole thing that explains why you don't have to push the air out, but you can if it makes you feel better. I never did and had no issues.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009