If I wear a size 7.5 in women, what size do I wear in kids ?

DivineDesign30

Asked by DivineDesign30 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• Uhhhh....you don't? LOL
    layawatling

Answer by layawatling at 10:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• Do you mean mens?
    momdays

Answer by momdays at 10:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• You could wear a 5.5 boys/mens.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2011

• You don't. Kids (junior) sizes go from 13 or whatever, to 5 or 6 womens. There are no kids sizes equal to 7.5 adult women.
    Anonymous

• You might be able to fit a Size5 1/2 or 6 in Girls. It was common when I worked at the shoe store for women to do this... but it really depends on the width of your feet.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:24 AM on Nov. 15, 2011

• You wouldn't be able to fit into a kid's shoe.... unless you cut off your toes if you really love the shoes.....jk.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:34 AM on Nov. 15, 2011

• A 5 to 6 in a girl's size is comparable, as I stated. But, the girl's shoe will run a little more narrow. There is a difference between a girl's shoe and say, a woman's size 6. A lot of times, the girl's shoes are of course less expensive. If you go into a store like The Finish Line, you can find shoes at a better price marked down in that dept. than say, the actual women's dept. Don't tell them what you are doing though, because they will try to discourage you and sway you to the women's dept. My daughter does it all the time, but again, her foot is more narrow. In stores like The Shoe Dept. you can find the fur lined boots and other styles in the girl's dept. and they will fit just fine. I wear an 8 and I have bought shoes in that dept. Working there, I learned a lot about shoes. LOL!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:16 AM on Nov. 15, 2011

• why would you want to?
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:30 AM on Nov. 16, 2011