Best EReader for kids?

My boys are 9 & 5. I am wanting ro buy them both EReaders for Christmas. I am looking to see what other moms suggest.

Thanks!

txnmomof4

Asked by txnmomof4 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2011 in Technology

• Vtech and leappad both came out with new ereaders/kids tablets that might be interesting to your 5 year old. I considered getting on for my almost 5 year old but it would eat his whole christmas budget so I decided to get him something else. For the 9 year old I would think a more adult ereader like the kindle or nook would be a better choice since the vtech and leappad ereaders tend to be aimed at preschoolers and early elementary school kids. I would go to the store and play with any ereader before you buy to make sure that your son can navigate it on his own.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 5:42 AM on Nov. 15, 2011

• no idea..we like paper books
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2011