I just don't know

Sometimes I think my SO is cheating on me. I've had women's intuition before, and it's been right. But with a clean slate from the beginning of our relationship now...I just feel...like there's something going on. Things here and there like his emotional distance, working late..almost every week night; defensiveness when I ask about things. I don't know. We have a baby together so that makes it more difficult. I think I might be going crazy. He says I look for things and it makes me read into things more than I should. Could be true. But who needs to look for anything, whe nthere are little factors that make you go..."hmmmm...". I just don't know. Am I going crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont think you are
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Usually, if it looks like a duck, feels like a duck and acts like a duck....it's a duck! Always go on your first suspicion, it's usually true. The real question is "what will you do about it if he is?" Will it change anything?
    kttrusty

Answer by kttrusty at 10:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I know I'm not there, but if he was I would leave. It's easier said than done, but I would never be the same and could NOT stay with him. My mom says the truth will come out sooner or later. I just want it to be sooner than later, before my daughter is old enough to notice us separating. I wouldn't know how to find out, I guess I'd have to let it run it's course and reveal itself if he is cheating on me.
    Anonymous

• I think your suspicious is normal. Just get proof first before you do accuse. Do some investigation. Let me know if you need help. I have a good eye for cheaters and have no problems using the black light....LOL
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 10:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• There "are" ways. If there is a will there is a way. Do you really want to know? That is alot to bite off if youre not ready to chew. I know it's easier said than done because I've been there and done that. That's why I asked what you would do if it were true. One piece of advice that I can give you: Never react when you are mad. I did and I came back several times. It wasn't until one day I woke up (literally), sat in the bed and said to myself "today is the day". He was even surprised that I up and left. But you really have to think about this.
    kttrusty

Answer by kttrusty at 10:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Nope, intuitions are strong. I believe if you think something is up, it likely is. You know when your man is just not acting right. But don't let your trust issues drive yourself crazy. Stay strong. You still don't know absolutely for sure.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Stalk him =]
    Anonymous

• lol anon above me :]

anyway im sorry, the truth will come out one way or another, just dont wait too long!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009