I have 3 wonderful boys, and would like to know if any one has any tips on how to conceive a girl?

Marieroena

Asked by Marieroena at 10:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Eat junk food, lol. Sorry being serious now, there was a report done about six months ago saying that women that ate healthier had a better chance of conceiving boys, and women that ate poorly had girls. I thought it was a crock but who knows?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• have sex and cross your fingers it doesnt grow a penis.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• I heard that if you have sex when your on bottom that it will ba a girl and if you have sex on top it will be a boy but I don't think it true.
    Anonymous

• Here is what you should really do...First off you need to track when you ovulate, Fertility Friend is the best to use. Stop having sex three days before you ovulate. Do it in the missionary position, no deep thrusting for him and no orgasim for you. Take cranberry pills, calcium pills, prenatal pills and eat lots of fruit that is acidy. See boy sperm is faster but dies quicker, girl sperm is slower but lives longer. Also try Shettles method. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Pray! It worked for me!
    KendallsMommee

Answer by KendallsMommee at 11:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• nothing will help make the baby a girl. just cross your fingers. nothing above will help. god will make that baby what it should be. good luck though i hope you get your girl!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• There is an awesome and interested book you can read. It is called How to Choose the sex of your baby. It was originally written in the 70's. There is not guarantee of course, but we tried out a few of their ideas and came up girl! We had 2 boys, and really wanted a girl. We would have accepted whatever we got, of course! So, then my next miracle baby was also a girl so now we have 2 boys and 2 girls.... Our perfect family. PS< it doesn't hurt to check out the Chinese Birth Chart, too... Have fun with it all.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I read that it is the acid or base in the woman that can influence the sex... I had a girl forst and really wanted a boy the second time around... I did baking soda baths (a base) regularly and limited the basic foods that I ate... I got ny bouncing baby boy!!
    I am not sure if that what was really the trigger, but, hey, I am a believer! I would like to have another girl so I am upping my acidic food consumption... eating lots of tomatoes, etc. We'll see! Good luck; I'm sure you will have whatever God intends for you to have, but it can't hurt to try :)
    crowfam4

Answer by crowfam4 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Try another partner..LOL
    Anonymous