What is the crappiest job you've ever had? Please give details.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• McDonalds, flippin burgers and making sandwiches. I was the only white person who worked there i felt very out of place. I was
    the only who did anything
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• lol..that was funny. McDonalds in my area is ALL hispanics. I thought of applying there but no one knew any English.lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• wow you guys just sounded really racist
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My crappiest job was working for a cell phone company in the collections department. I hate talking on the phone, hate talking to people about money... bad bad match for me. The day they told me they were switching me from receiving calls to making calls, I had a panic attack in the parking lot and quit.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i wasnt being racist at all. i felt weird in that enviroment
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• but you said you were the only white person and the only one who did anything it just didnt sound good
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Its not in a racist way. It was the truth. The majority of the McDonalds consisted of people who knew no English. I know because I asked for an application and they didn't understand me!!! I have nothing against other races. I worked at a hotel with a bunch of different racial groups with no problems. It just gets under my skin when someone comes to work in the US and cannot make an effort to communicate efficiently here.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Mine was washing dishes for a small dinner. It was soooo gross!! Wiping away there food they had mixed together. Some ppl dumped ashes in ther plates! While others spit, and whatever else on theres. I think it was the worst job ever!! Or at least it was for me...
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• My worst job was the last few months I worked at Wendy's. I LOVED working there prior. I had worked there from the time I was 15 untill I was 17. Well anyway, since I started working there, it was all my best friends so work was like a big party. One of our friends that worked there died in a car accident and a bunch of my other friends quit. Then a bunch of people who wouldn't work started working there and I got alot or work put on me. Work became...work. I ended up quiting and getting a job at Hobby Lobby, which was a dream job, so it worked out for the best, but it was hell there for a couple months. I could never quit a job without a backup. (well, I'm a SAHM now, but I mean when I did work.) I don't see how people just quite and mooch. I havn't asked my parents for money for ANYTHING since I was 15.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i was also the only female that worked on my shift(3RD) 90 % of the time. i was the only one who did anything. the majority of them were smokin weed behind the garbage can. lol
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009