would you be pissed too?

so my bf went and laid down with our son at about 8 and he was gona come watch a movie with me when he fell asleep.. well i just went in to get my son and move him to his bed about 20 mins ago and i COULD NOT FIND HIM!!! i fainlly saw him sitting up on the floor AWAKE (but he was quiet) i told my bf "WTH ARE YOU THINKING YOU NEED OT BE CAREFUL!!! i gave him back to his dad and told him put him back too sleep.. well i went to take the dog and the recycling out.. i was out for 5 MINUTES!!! and then i came and went to check on ds again he had rolled to the end the bed with his head hagning off.. and my BF WAS ASLEEP AGAIN! I MOVED MY SON TO HIS BED (he was still asleep) AND WENT AND TOLD MY BF HE NEEDS TO PAY ATTENITON! and he yelled @ me.. would you be pissed or am i over reacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be mad too hon.... my hubby has done that too.... my son was a preemie and 3lb when he came home and had to sleep with us for about 2 months because he was so scared to be alone... and my hubby almost rolled over on him a few times.....
    Anonymous

• i would be rather upset
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I would be pissed but if you knew he was sleepy and feel asleep once already, WHY would you leave him there agian?? Just my thoughts, but Yeah I would be pissed at him and myself!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i would be mad too. However, my sons father left him home alone when he was 4 months old, it could be worse.
    Anonymous

• OP here IT WAS FOR 5 MINUTES! I guess i thought AN ADULT would be responsbile enoigh to stay awake for 5 miinutes... guess not
    Anonymous

• I'd kick his ass - literally. Maybe then he would stay awake.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009