Why do you think everytime we talk he brings up his relationship when the conversation is'nt about relationship but about our son??

His relationship with another girl. Y does he always mention his relationship when we are talking about our son..i think he thinks i still care and i do but i dont show him.. i dont question his relationship itheir cause it's none of my business..

cass_01

Asked by cass_01 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• because men are jerks
    Anonymous

• Trying to make you jealous I'm sure.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yea..i agree with the tryin to make u jealous!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• He don't want to talk about your son
    Anonymous

• Just trying to make you jealous. It's pretty childish. Just laugh to yourself when he does that and keep talking about your son. In fact, limit the conversations. Just stick to the facts.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Some people are just happier living in drama. If he can make you feel jealous then he feels important and "attractive" because so many girls want him and also he then doesnt have to focus on his son. That is a very immature approach and you are doing the right thing by ignoring it. I would very quickly develop a one track mind if I were you. Refuse to even discuss it with him. Dont try to add logic its beyond him. Good luck.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Does he complain or talk positive about it? If he complains I bet he wants you back. but don't cheat or allow him to cheat. if he wants you back then you both need to talk about it and he should come clean to his current.
    Anonymous

• Y would he be tring to make me jealous if he doesnt care about me.??? He talks postive about his relationship that shes the best, responsible....etc i
    cass_01

Answer by cass_01 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• He says he doesnt care..and he may act it..but men are idiots sometimes..if he tells u all the positives..hes probaly trying to make u jealous..or mad..if it was negative..he'd probaly be tryin to confide in you and seek ur help..

if it annoys u..just tell him that you wanna stick to talking about your son and nothing else..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i agree with poison, tell him you want to talk about your son not his stupid relationship :p (only, dont say stupid)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009