im really hurt do you think its fair that i am hurt and mad or no?

me my bf my mom and her bf all had a house together. were all on the lease right. well problems arise, horrible ones i call the cops on my moms bf because he threatens me when im 6 months preg and many many many other things happen and we end up moving out and us 3 get our own apt ( me bf and my mom) just because its easier on us all right now. anyway...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• its been like 2 months and my mom has been seeing him again then he gets drunk like an idiot and they break up this has happened i THINK 3 times since we moved out of the house. she just told me she wants to move back into the house. im hurt by this. this guy threatened me and my sister and her bf and my bf the cops got called on him he is an alcoholic god i could go on and on starting from about 8 years ago. its SO PATHETIC and old. im hur that she wants to move back into OUR HOME... there my daughter would have her own room and i loved that house i didnt want to move but it was HER BF that caused us these problems i would love to move back into that house if i could i dont want a little apt i want MY HOME...
    Anonymous

• her family wouldnt even be able to GO to her house if she moved back in there with him because he has done so much bullsh*t to our whole family. i dont understand it... but i really am hurt and feel betrayed like she doesnt care not only about her fmaily but HERSELF! anyone else think they would feel how i do or no? :(

PS IM SORR ITS SO LONG :(
    Anonymous

• I think you might be so upset that you are not coming off clear. What exactly has happened....?
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It sounds like you need to take a break from all of them and focus on you and the health of your baby. You are not wrong to be hurt by this. But your mom needs to deal with it on her own. You sound like a caring person who wants to help everyone. right now, all you need to deal with is that baby. You don't want to bring her into that kind of a world.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• we all lived together and my moms boyfriend has done things to our family to cause so many problems. we ended up moving out (me my mom and my bf) we are now in a little apt instead of our HOME.. where HER pos bf is still living. we lived with him before in the past and me and my mom ended up moving out in one day because he threatened my mom and my sister. he is an alcoholic. he told me when i was 6 months pregnant he was going to beat my ass so i called the cops and they made him leave. hes threatened my sisters bf my bf my other sister he tells my mom her grandkids are stupid and he hates them and hates her family. he tells her she is a loser and tells her family we are all losers. when they would be together she would drive his car and he likes to just tow it from where she is so she has to walk home or wherever
    Anonymous

• ( he does these things when he is drunk) she just told me she wants to move back into the house where we all lived. OF COURSE NONE OF US WANTED TO MOVE OUT! we loved that house. im just hurt she would choose HIM over her family. & she doesnt listen or talk about it ever either when we tell her how we feel.
    Anonymous

• You and your bf and your new baby need to distance yourself from your mom and her bf and all their drama. They are THEIR issues. It has NOTHING to do with you. I know you feel bad for your mom but until she is really ready to be rid of him, you need to exercise some tough love. She is in a very dysfunctional state. Of course be there for her if she needs you in a emergency situation. But trust me, she did you a favor by all of you moving out. Trust me, you and your new baby are much better off in your little apartment than in that house with all that chaos. You'll get over the hurt, but remember it's not about you.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• she didnt have us move out me and HIM decided we were moving out. im not a teenager i hope you arent thinking that lol. and i really dont think ill get over it. its been like this for a god years probably more shes known him for like 15 years hes always been a douche bag.

but would YOU feel hurt and stuff too?
    Anonymous

• i think the farther away from your mother and her bf the better. in fact i would give my mother an ultimatum me or the bf. she will most likely pick him but i think after awhile she would see the value of this bf and leave him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009