Getting files off a SanDisk ?

My boss asked me to do something for her. She gave me a SanDisk with files on it and asked me to type something up for her. There are 5 different files. One was on notepad and it came off easy and I did that one. The rest - I don't know what they are on - I can't get them out. I tried a few different things but nothing worked. Advice please ? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Put the disk in and then in the start menu hit run, it should pull up anything that is on the disk. GL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Any luck? If not...
    You might open it in My Computer. You can right click, Open With, and choose from a list of programs. Usually, Internet Explorer or Word will open just about anything.

GL
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 11:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2009