whats a good carpet cleaner/shampooer?at an affordable price?!

just looking for something not over 100.00 and works good.

chijay3

Asked by chijay3 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• if this is something you really want to invest in you'll need to spend a little more than that! I bought a hoover steam vac from walmart... i think it was around 125 or soo.. there is a more expensive hoover ...but this on is great I swear i bought it over a year ago and it has paid for itself 20 times over! IT has an upholstery cleaner hose and SOSOSOSO easy to use! i have used bissel cleaners too.. and they don't compare unless you want to buy the one that is 300.00! good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Well we just got a Bissle and I think my boyfriend payed like $270 for it but I was very impressed we have light cream colored carpets and very messy kids and it got it really really clean it was a good investment!!! If you want quality you gotta spend some cash!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I like the Bissell steam cleaners personally. Try doing a google search and see what you come up with.
    jaimeesolo

Answer by jaimeesolo at 11:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I bought a Bissel and that thing is awesome! It gets our carpets clean without soaking them.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 12:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think mine is a hoover. It was like @130.00. I think you are going to have to pay a little over a hundred, but trust us.It will be so worth it.
    Anonymous