Okay, I feel stupid!

My SO's brother was playing with my son and started making hacking noises. Of course that scared the living crap out me, ran into the living room, and yelled "what is wrong with him?" I thought it was my baby. My hands are still shakin...lol. Have you ever done something like that?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• natural reaction
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 10:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'd be concerned if you didn't react like that. I've done that before. Just laugh, I'm sure it was pretty funny.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It is funny now. Its embarassing to freak out like that in front of my SO's family for nothing.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• LOL! I'm sure it was. You poor thing. I've done that with my son before in front of a house full of people, embarrassing is not even the word! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oh God of course! So many times I've done that. Don't feel stupid. It just shows you are a doing your job as a Mom. We always have an ear open no matter what we are doing.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009