COULD I BE PREGNANT?

I had a miscarriage at the begginning of August and in that september i was put on Depo. My nurses at the doctors office wanted me to come back in for another depo shot the following week because my pregnancy hormone level wasnt all the way at zero. i havent had any type of bleeding since september. lately i've felt like i am pregnant. what are the chances that i am and that the depo shot may not have work.

Hinman

Asked by Hinman at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• definitely possible. get a blood test done or a HPT
    Anonymous

• go get a home pregnancy test
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 11:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• the depo shot makes ur baby think its prego so u may feel that way i was on it and it messed me up bad it messed up my cycles and i was told i could not have children cuz of it but i got lucky with my girl she was the 1 in a million and then being preg fixed my cycles so i was able to have children so if u wish to have childern at some point u may want to talk to dr about it
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 11:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It could be possible... I would get a HPT!! I was on the depo after I had my DD and my whole body got really messed up from it. I remember at one point I had my period for 6 weeks straight. 6WEEKS I thought that their was something seriously wrong. Then I wanted to get pregnant again, so I went off of the depo. Didn't have a period for almost 5 months after I got off of it. Then when I did concieve it ended in miscarriage. I have been off of the depo now for 2 1/2 years and am pregnant again!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009