I've been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now i have a 23 month old and I haven't been able to conceived . Do anyone have any ideals of how to get pregnant?

I was on Depo for six months after i had my daughter and then i started having spotting with that and stomach problems so i got off of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Check out "Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health"
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 11:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Just keep trying. You know you can get pregnant and 6 months really is not that long on trying. Try taking your temperature or check your cervical mucus. Good Luck!!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Have you been charting your cycles? If not, or if you need help with charting check out the Natural Family Planning cafemom group. It will be really helpful! Also ready Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

I was on Depo for about 6 months one time. After I was off it took 1 1/2 years to get pregnant and that pregnancy ended in miscarriage.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 1:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wish I could tell you I've never had to wait I've always gottem pregnant the first month we started to try
    Anonymous