chest pain??

lately i have experienced a chest tightness and slight pain when i take a deep breath or yawn. it kinda feels achy breathing normally. could this be from the cold?? Im a healthy 20 yr old with no other symptoms, should i worry??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Health

• you could mention it to a doctor. how long has it been happening? i would only mention it if its been going on for a while like longer than a week or so...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 11:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I get that with indigestion, you don't always feel a burn, esophageal spasms, when I have bronchitis, when I am extremly stressed and irritated. I had EKG's to be sure but it always turned out to be those things... so tell your doc so he can make sure but try not to worry too much
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• it may be hard for you to believe but it could very well be anxiety. Look up anxiety attacks (google) and see if you have any other symptoms. Also note when you get these pains and how long they last.
    AlleyK

Answer by AlleyK at 2:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009