Fortune cookies....?

My DH is joining the army, and I am worried how it will effect our DD who is 14 months. But today we got chinese and in my fortune cookie it said "This year your highest priority will be your family"
Do you think this is random, or that fortune cookies are real???

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 11:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Words are as real as you make them:)
    And really every note in a fortune cookie could relate to almost everyone!! If I got that same saying in my fortune cookie tonight It would make complete sense to me!
    Anonymous

• Old trick: add "in bed" to the end of every fortune cookie. An older guy told dh & I this in a restaurant once, and we were like ok, that's an odd thing to tell a total stranger! Your dh and yourself are very brave, and I wish you guys the best of luck. But as for if they're true? I don't believe it, I sometimes play the lottery numbers on the back and haven't won yet lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009