Why do so many believe in the theory of creationism?

Poof! and there was mankind. It is like the Simpson's episode where Homer and the children go to the Museum and see the displays on evolution and creationism. This is highly illogical. Agree or disagree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• DISAGREE--GOD CREATED EVERYTHING!!!.....and I will leave it at that! :) Good Luck with your post!!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• For those that believe God created everything, why are you so certain? YOU WERE NOT THERE! It is beyond third party information if you go by the Bible.
    Anonymous

• I BELIEVE THAT GOD CREATED EVERYTHIN, I DONT BELIEVE IN THE EVOLUSION THEORY, I MEAN WHAT COULD IT HURT TO BELIEVE IN SOMEONE WHO SAYS IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM YOU WILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE IN PARADISE, OR BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNATY
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• READ: http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c038.html
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 11:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Mind control, mind control!
    Anonymous

• It is more than just Christianity. MANY religions believe in creationism. Look around you. Do you really thing all this organization could happen from evolution or a big bang? Now THAT is illogical. Those ideas just don't make sense.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• because they rely one the bible, that was written by man.. the churches covered up a lot of historical documents in order to ensure that their religion was believed, and that that was the only thing people believed... it was propaganda... ever wonder why the devil looks like pan the greek god? http://www.greekmythology.com/Other_Gods/Pan/pan.html more propaganda from the church.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• lol anonymous ... mind control?

I beleive in creationism. In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God :-) I dont think God would lie to His writer about how He created the earth! :)

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• angieluv interesting read.. i wish you had posted that on my question, at least it shows intelligence. all I got was garbage.. I'm still a non-believer... but I can see why you believe and I respect that you have reasonable proof to back up your believes and actually research it to show people. But again, there's still a lot I do not agree with... IMO.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• what, just because someone posts a link to something else written by (surprise!) a man..you call it reasonable proof? you don't want anyone to show you proof, hazeldove. you just want to stir arguments. also, to anonymous OP: were you there, at the big explosion? did you take pics to post for evidence? ok then..we're even.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009