my daughter is a mixture of caucasion and african american her hair is thin and like a curly tangley hair i want to know do anyone have and ideals what to do with it? because i dont please i need advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hair like that needs special shampoo, conditioner, and products like leave in conditioner, and brushes. The best I can tell you is to research it, or french braids. But if you research how to take care of it you and her will be much happier. Walmart has a whole section for hair like this....
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I agree wal mart has a big selection of stuff for hair like hers!!! im a big fan of the little african american girls that have like 3 or 4 pony tails all over thier heads with the rubber bands with the 2 balls on them or braiding it once you get it in the ponytails.... i think it gets it up and keeps it managable!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My son is mixed so I feel you on this one ( I am glad he is a boy ). There is a group on here for biracial hair care and the woman are really nace and can help you alot!
    Kelly0928

Answer by Kelly0928 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2009