will he always have some type of love for me because i am the mother of his child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyone is different but i can honestly say that i will always have love for my daughters father, no matter what he did or does
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• hard to say. i can certainly say that i no longer love my ex and he's the father of my child.
    Anonymous

• Only he can answer that one. Some men do, some don't.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 11:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I think that it depends on what kind of relationship that you have & keep with him but if you get along & treat each other with good intentions pertaining your daughters well being then I think he will have the up most respect for you as the mother of his/your child.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Everyone is different but....most will end up caring not nessisarly love, but caring what happens to you, b/c they wouldn't want there child to go without a mom. Or mom having a bad time and carrying it over to the kid or whatever. Just my thoughts.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• yes but he wont be IN love with you
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009