• In the Spotlight:

Am I the only one who hasn't done oral before?

My friends laugh at me. Yes I'm married but some wonder how did I get a Husband without doing the do.

Um.....Am I the only one who hasn't before? It seems most of my friends have done this even the younger ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• hell no, i have never done this eeither, and never ever will!!
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I'm sure you r not the only one.It is a personal preference and it is no ones business but yours.If you and hubby are happy then ok.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• It took me A LONG TIME to be open about the idea, but now that I have gotten used to it...it isn't bad. I would say at least try it...you never know?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I want to try it but Hubby is scared I may bite by accident. I would love to try it but I guess it's never going to happen
    Anonymous

• tell him you'll only lick it, then he will want you to go do more. it hurts me so i wish my husband would stop asking. although it does speed up his cumming which is nice. i hate 45 minute sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Never thought of that. But I'll try.
    Anonymous

• I was really scared to try it too.... well im not sure if I was scared or it grossed me out or both i dont know!! It really depends on the person some you enjoy doing it for and others you cringe!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, I am sure you are not alone. I am sure there are plenty of men and women out there that have never done oral. You'd be surprised. There are also people who have only had sex in the missionary position too!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i've never done oral and i NEVER will. it's gross and it makes me physically sick, no joke.

KelseyNovy87

Answer by KelseyNovy87 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Wow...I tried it like twice with my ex hubby and hated it. I enjoy doing it for my Husband now. SOunds silly but watch a porn or a free clipping on the internet to learn techniques. Use your hands and close your eyes and enjoy it. HOwever I dont let him go in my mouth so he lets me know before and I just either hop on or finish with a hand job.

LOL WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION...sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009