My son is going to be 1 and i dont know where to have his party i was thinking at pizza hut of buger king any ideas

cass_01

Asked by cass_01 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I wouldn't spend a ton of money because he really won't get it kwim?Alot of places that do kids parties he is too young for.if it were summer there are alot more options, like the zoo or getting a jump house for your yard.really tho the first bday and christmas are all about the paper lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• i think pizza hut or burger king is REALLY ghetto and dumb im sorry you asked. please dont take it the wrong way.
    Anonymous

• Home.

Trust me on this one --- 1st birhtday -- HOME! LOL

He's going to get cranky.. he's going to get tired... he's not going to really 'get' what's going on.

It's much more fun & relaxed at home. Go get a cake, some icecream, balloons & decorations, order some pizza.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• What you have to keep in mind is that, at one, they aren't going to have the faintest clue what is going on and actually get very easily overwhelmed on their birthdays, especially at just one year old. It is usually the best idea to have it at home if at all possible, or at a relative or friend's house where your child feels comfortable and can have "alone time" if they get too overwhelmed. I think by planning to have it "in public" you are setting yourself up to have a bad day... JMO
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Home. Why have it at a place that promotes junk food? Health is very important to me. :) Have fun!
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I did my daughters at home. it was easier and I didn't have to worry about the little kids breaking things ect. And even though it is winter you CAN get a bounce house, they are GREAT for first birthdays, they rent them online starting at $200 or you can buy one from walmart starting at $50, the ones from walmart are small enough to stay inside, and the big ones have covered tops.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I did my sons at home. He didnt have any idea what was going on and it didnt take long for him to get tired and cranky. It just seems so much easier.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Home. He won't know or care where you go but he will be happiest at home. There will be enough new things with presents, cake, and guests.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2009