I knew this was coming...

So have been fighting to the point of me deciding to leave.I need to ,to save my sanity but here is the problem:I want sex.i am pregnant and I am incredibly "in the mood" all the time.But tonight you could cut the sexual tension w/a knife and I am trying to just stay away from him.any other suggestions, or at least someone tell me that this is totally normal and that you cannot just shut all feelings off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Well he is the father of your baby ,if he is being an ass i say at least get some use outta him!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• get a "toy" lol. I know it sounds weird but you have to do something
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Oh! I remember this feeling like it was yesterday! My son's 3 now. Ha! I would say its pretty normal.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have a toy, not the same and I agree w/2nd post-he ought to earn his keep somehow right? geez hormones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It's normal and if ur hubby don't mind and ur into it try watching some porn;) it helps lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR YOU TO STILL FEEL SOMETHING FOR HIM HE'S YOUR HUSBAND FEELINGS DON'T GO AWAY OVERNIGHT AND THERE ARE WAYS FOR YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF THERE ARE TOYS BUT ALSO FEEL FREE TO EXPLORE YOUR OWN BODY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS! GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU.
    MENDOZAMOM315

Answer by MENDOZAMOM315 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009