after work and you go out with coworkers what is the weirest thing said to you or a coworker said to you?

I work at 300 intil 1200 i go out with coworkers to the pool hall or bar we just talk but we also bring new people with us to the bar or pool hall.

But what i am wondering is what was the wierest thing said to you by a coworker that just made your mouth drop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The whole time I was pg, I worked with a lady who lost her full-term daughter (stillbirth) I felt really bad for her, because it has to hurt seeing a pg woman when you've miscarried or otherwise lost a child. But she every day told me about the first time she felt her dd move, and how acrobatic dd was. That was fine, I listened and let her feel my belly. But when she started telling me when she lost her daughter, that was a bit much. Like I said, I can understand, but it still freaks you out when you're pg and people tell you any type of negative story about pg or labor. What started irritating me is when she would monitor what I ate and not let me eat beef jerky or a soda!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• A coworker was doing my bosses hubby and one night we were out and the coworker was still drinking at that time she finally had the guts to tell my boss. and i have never in my life see my boss throw this women down on her butt intil that night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I had a co-worker call me at work when I was scheduled and he was off, and I could tell right away that he'd been drinking A LOT... The first thing he asked me was: "Jean, do you swing?" I had a tough time acting all professional and responding to that one with a straight face, as I had customers with me at the time.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009