Old cartoons-

I saw a post about the show Doug, I LOVED that show.
I also loved Eurekas castle, DAvid the Gnome, The Gummy bears, and there was another one, I think it was called Tale Spin.
what was your favorite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Eurekas Castle, Fraggle Rock, Casper and Felix the Cat, ummm Looney Tunes...anything Disney, Wacky Races. There were a lot!! I wish they would get rid of some of the crap they have on now and bring those back!!!
    tuckersmommy22

Answer by tuckersmommy22 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My dd is into Fraggle Rock now. My parents got her several dvd's of it for Christmas. I loved Rescue Rangers, and Pepper Ann.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I loved David the Gnome, Gem, She-Ra/He-Man, Looney Tunes.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I loved the RUGRATS!!!!!!! I still love it...too freaking cute!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Um I loved and still do love Doug.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• *sigh*
    "old" is such a subjective term.

I'm gonna go cry now and remember the days of Captain Caveman and Shmoo and Plastiman and comfort myself with the knowledge that someone even older than I am will come behind me and read MY post and feel old! :pppp
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• oohh I loved captain caveman........and wacky races? I think thats what it was..... the rest of mone will be british ones so I don't know if anyone will have heard of them!!
    ukgirly

Answer by ukgirly at 12:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ok I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I was a huge Power Rangers fan (the original PR) Yellow Ranger was my favorite, but I had such a crush on the Green Ranger/White Ranger!! But cartoon wise I liked Garfield & Friends, Tale Spin was ok, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was another favorite.
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• duck tales and chip n dale rescue rangers were my favorite..i remember tale spin..i used to have a puzzle i LOOOVED to do of that show! ohhh the good ol' dayz!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Well from back when I was a kid, I liked Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, He-Man, She-Ra, Care Bears, Smurfs, Flintstones, Jetsons, Tale Spin. From when my kids were babies I like Rugrats, Muppet Babies, and The Wild Thornberry's.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2009