what should I do?

well I am a young mom I had My daughter at 16 yrs of age. I am 23 now and recently had a scare of being pregnant again for the fourth time. i have one child. two aborts this is because i was too young or really young back then and I could not afford to have anymore children seeing that i was struggling with one. I have been on the depo for four years. and I recently wanted to change birth controls to something more permanent(iud) so I would not have to worry about this problem ever again. I was told that I had to wait until my period came before I received the (Iud) well long story short I thought I was preg. and I told my boyfriend of 7 yrs the news. and I did not get any support from him he says that he is not stable as far as jobs right now (understandable) But then he said he did not want the baby. So I said what I am supposed to do get another abortion. I told him if I get a abort we are done! he said fine, Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry you had to go through that. But at least through this experience you know how he feels about having kids! If you've never discussed having any kids together, don't be too mad at him. Let it go. Get your IUD and put it in the past. I've had 2 IUDs by the way and never had a problem with them. They last 10 years. Good luck.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i am sorry but i think he acted like a jerk,he has been with you long enough to support any problem no matter what it is and i feel he is selfish kind of guy whp think mememe. and if he says fine with you leaving him that means he doesn't really care and that he just put up with what he has right now which i would just leave cause if he really cared he won't of talked like that... sorry honey hes not worth it move on to someone that will love you better and i know there are some out there...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think you should have it and leave him. YOu will struggle but I guess I am against abortions in circumstances like this. Sorry just my opinion
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• So are you preg?
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No I turned out not to be which was a relief! But he still did not support me at all which is unfortunate seeing we already have one child. But I realize what I need to do now.
    Anonymous