What is the best bra for size 36 dd and higher? Please help!

I am sick and tired of buying bras that end up hurting me after wearing them for less than 2 hours!!!!!!!!!! Victoria's Secret isn't working for me anymore! Anyway, I am a size 36-38 and DD naturally. If you are around the same size...what is the best bra you've ever owned, why do you like it, and where did you buy it????? Please help and thanks!!!

LexsMami

Asked by LexsMami at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• I have a 42D(40DD) either one fits the same! lol And the only BRAS I wear, are Frericks ofHollywood! The FullCup Bras... They are so comfy and sexy at the same time!

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Full+Figure+Collection&product%5Fid=51896

here's a link to my faves! there is several on sale too!

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 12:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Thank you!
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 1:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• try Lane Bryant!
    abpfeffer2002

Answer by abpfeffer2002 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Whatever the brand, I highly recommend getting a good fitting done at a specialty store. We often think we're one size and we're way off. If you get the wrong size, it will not support right.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I by mine at Shopko its the only place I have found that has comfy bras. You do kinda have to search for them because this size sells fast but I find its worth it.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• We just got Kohl's down here in NW Fl and I love them! I love them esp because they have minimizer bras for less than department stores. I wear a 40-42DD (used to be a smaller cup, but thanks to lots of weight gain....) but the best one I have found was a Lillyette Minimizer. Not only does it help "minimize" and allow button up shirts to fit better around the bust, but it keeps the breasts "in" with no hangover, if you know what I mean. HTH's!
    Nic

Answer by Nic at 10:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am a 36 DD and the only place I can get bras that fit are Victoria's Secret.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009