Am I the only one who feels like Im getting too old...??

I know Im not, Im only 18. But 3 years ago time seems to pass so slowly. When I was 16 I got prego, and now time flies...way too fast. sometimes I feel like I need to sit and relax, there is no time to do so with a 14 months old lol. But I just can't believe it, I dont know how to accept how old/big she is. I remember being prego like it was yesterday...? This makes me very sad, I miss my "little" girl....
I wish I could slow things down, but now that I am a mother I am realizing I can't!!! I guess its good I make every moment count!!!!

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol. i'm 23 and before I had a kid I felt so young... now... I agree, at times I feel old.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• oh my god tell me about it!! i got pregnant at 20..and i just turned 26 the other day! holy crap time flies sooo frickin fast!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Girls, I'm 38. My oldest is now 18. My youngest is 2. There are some 18 year olds that have 2 year olds. Wow...now that really makes me feel old! When your baby is 18 come back & let me know how NOT old you felt at 20 something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm 42 and have a 4 year old, 3 year old and 2 year old....

*I* feel old.....especially trying to keep up with them...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I fell old right now but I figure that's only because the kids take so much time and energy. Not that I expect that to ever change. I'm hoping that as they get older and they become more independant that I'll have some time for myself to rejuvinate and refresh!!! lol I'm only 28!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2009