moms who have had a c-section?

Had a c-section 3 weeks ago and when I go potty sorry tmi when i go poop there is a toliet full of blood and it hurts. Is this normal sorry just kinda freaking out thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Health

• I think you need to contact your doctor.
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yeah, I would agree with mommiedear. It may be just a hemorrhoid that is bleeding, but better safe than sorry. Good luck.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 12:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Call your doctor!!
    InfectiousSmile

Answer by InfectiousSmile at 1:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i agree call your doctor just to make sure everything is ok. same thing happened to me and the bleeding lasted a really long time but everything was okay.
    tinajoi

Answer by tinajoi at 7:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yeah i had 2 c sections and i havenot had bleeding like that call your doc
    denise6963

Answer by denise6963 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I had a c-section myself just to let you know. Where is the bleeding coming from? Is it from down there? If so, you may still have lochia. When I would sit down for a while, get up to go to the toilet, I'd have blood in the toilet that seems like a lot. Sometimes blood pools up in you when you sit..yucky, I know. If its from the butt, it may be a hemorroid. I've had that those and they suck. If you're concerned, call your doctor.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009