Can you get pregnant two or the day before your period?

Is it possible to get pregnant the day or two days before your period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 2 days before might be possible but NOT the day OF your period, OR right after your period.  You will not ovulate for about 14 days.....But get on some birth controll if your worried about getting preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You can become pregnate after your period because the sperm can continue to be active for up to ten days! If you have active sperm and you have early ovulation, it is a possibility. I am blessed that I could calender my ovulation, but a lot of women can not and their body does not have the 28-30 day cycle. Have a home pregnacy test done.
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• you can get pregnant any time. that rythm method is how i got here.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• You usually ovulate 14 days before your period or 14 days after your period, with a window of 3 days. But a doctor will tell you that you can get pregnant ANYTIME. So always be careful. Counting your days doesnt always work, thats how I got my second daughter.
    MeganLSBartz

Answer by MeganLSBartz at 12:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008