hes not interested in my breasts.....before my husband and i had our son he was all over breasts during sex and even when just fooling around.after i had my son (which i breast fed, and did some pumping) i noticed that when we have sex he doesn't he even touch them.

well, i finally asked him one day and he told me that he feels bad when hes around that area because he feels like they belong to our baby.(sounds kinda silly). I did feel bad because i got to admit they are not the same as they used to be before birth but he said its not that at all. well i don't know what to do because it still makes me feel bad. have any of u guys gone through something similar? theres something i can do to change this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Why do you feel bad? For him or for you?
    My DH KNOWS that my breasts are "for" feeding our children.. But that doesn't turn him off any, just makes him competitive!! Hahaha.. He's perfectly fine with me breastfeeding- encourages it, actually.. But once the kids are in bed, he insists they are "his".. Well, actually they're MINE, and we both know it..
    He also loves the taste of my milk.. I let him explore, and have assured him that I find nothing gross in letting him explore my body..

Just encourage him to touch them.. Put his hands on them if you want him to touch. Shake them in his face. Pinch your nipples when you're having sex, then guide his fingers to do the work.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 2:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have read books and that is normal for men to feel that way. It is almost like they dont know where to put their hand because they think it is going to make you uncomfortable. I think it is hard for men to think, 'this is food for my child, so it can no longer be sexual." Just tell him how you feel, and maybe that will make him more comfortable
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My hubby didn't like the taste of breastmilk thats why he didn't touch min but it was also because everytime i had my OMG momment my boo boos would act like a water gun sorry to much info
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Im pregnant and my SO was obsessed with them before and deosnt even bother to touch them or take my shirt off during sex anymore!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Thanks ladies!!!
    Anonymous