Ok, so I'm the one thats getting that coloscopy thingy done. I took your sugestions and talked to my hubby. He didnt want to hear it. Cause he dont watn to get stressed out too.

So now I'm on my own with this. Everyone keeps saying "oh dont stress out over something your not sure of" THAT DONT HELP ME ANY I nee someone to listen to me. Let me cry to them. Let me share my fears. I'm so fucking scared I dont sleep now. I dont eat. I'm having a hard time taking care of my baby. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!???!!?? SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!

russian-mommy

Asked by russian-mommy at 12:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Health

• well take it from someone who has every test and procedure under the sun. You have to forget about it until you get the results. I know, nearly impossible. Do something, anything to get your mind off it and just live moment to moment. As soon as you start thinking about it, turn up the music real loud and dance or sing and tune the thoughts out.
    The worry and stress is only going to make you sick, studies have shown being relaxed and happy before procedures and surgeries allows for less complications. They say think of a joke right before you go under and you wake up easier and have a shorter recovery every time.
    Good luck!
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I did'nt read your other post, but I've had that done it turns out nothing was wrong except that I had HPV. I hope things are okay with you, i'll try to find your other post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have to have one done tomorrow. It isn't bad at all.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009