Im just not interested...

I just had my daughter in August, my sex drive came back for a little bit but its gone again. Im rarely hornyand when i am its not at the right time or I'm honestly just too tired to do anything about it. I know its affecting my relationship because my boyfriend told me, what can i do to change it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I was talking about this with my girlfriend today. We are both on anti depressants and it has really affected our sex drives with our husbands. It just comes down to the simple fact that sex is a very important part of the relationship, and sometimes you just have to take one for the team. I read an article about sex and marriage, and the doctor said that, "it's not always about wanting to have sex, sometimes it has to be are you willing to." I know that isnt very romantic, but usually when I get going I am much more into it. Good Luck
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You're not into sex because you don't feel like you'll get anything from it.
    Make every time COUNT!! Unless you're going to get off, don't bother- you'll just end up resenting it.
    This is a good time to learn foreplay in and OUT of the bedroom.. Touch and kiss all day long, and come night time it will come naturally..
    A few times of making HIM do all the work in getting you turned on, and you'll be ready to reciprocate.
    Also- avoid missionary. It's boring, it sucks. Hop on top and guide the rhythm so it works for YOUR body. He'll get off, have no fears. Just worry about yourSELF.
    And if he's not putting in the effort to get you panting, then he's got no right to complain that he's not getting any.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 2:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• did you know that sex itself can make you want it more? maybe you need to just kinda force yourself to do it i have to do this at times because i have no energy and then once i have kinda forced myself to a few times i want it more but if i go without for awhile it doesnt bother me to go without ya know
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i just read that the more sex you have the more you want cause your body starts emitting pheromones and such. i didn't want sex right after having my son, and for quite awhile after too. I was just so tired all the time. He was a preemie and woke up every 1-2 hrs to eat and I worked full time. Let me tell you, I gave alot of bj's back then to tide my Hubby over. He loved me and of course was frustrated but he took it well.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009