Who do you like better Jennifer Anniston (sp?) or Angelina Jolie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Angelina. I really like all of the charity work that she has done in third world countries, not so much the adopting villages of children, but the actual work and committees that she has been on. It is commendable.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• A.J..

My husband said shes wayy hotter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i say AJ she is hot but i am not gay
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Jennifer Anniston she seem real and just a laid back person despite her fame
    lafirmewina

Answer by lafirmewina at 12:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Neither. Jennifer seems sweeter, but I haven't really liked anything she's done since Friends. Angelina seems like an arrogant snob to me, not to say she is not sincere in her charity stuff, but I think she is trying to create this saintly "holy mother" type of image when she is anything but saintly. I just think she is a phony. She is beautiful, a lot more beautiful than Jennifer (Jennifer is pretty of course, but in more of a "cute" way). I don't like the whole thing with Brad leaving Jennifer for Angelina, and Angelina messing with another woman's husband just because she can. Well I think I've said enough about this subject,
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 1:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't care either way :-) I enjoy movies, music, and television, but honestly don't care about celebrities' personal lives
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Jennifer. Angelina seems stuck-up and so full of herself.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 1:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• jennifer allll the way!! angelina is sooo ugly!! i hate her lips!! theyre to big..she seems fake..ya no,,dont like her at all..and i refuse to watch any movie with her in it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Angelina adopts these kids and then hands them off to a Nanny so where is the admiration???????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• either or but the drama between them over brad is a bit ridiculous cause he aint that good looking for anyone to be fighting over
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009