I'd like to see the "Best Answer" count reset. Anyone else?

When I first noticed it, I figured it was reset every month or quarter or year. I'd like to see it reset so new members have a chance to be at "the top". How about you? Would you like to see it reset too?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• yes i sure would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Funny thing is I didn't even know about the whole "top answerers" until my hubby was on here checking my status...WTH ? LOL ? I was like "How did you figure that out ? "

I guess that is true no one new could catch up. I figured once a year would seem appropriate.

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 12:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think it would be cool too, I have had a few best answers :) but nothing close to others. Granted I did not even know you could have best answer until I was picked once.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes! definitely... i think they should do it like quarterly or every six months. that would be cool and it would make it fun too! its hard to reach the very very top.. althouh i noticed you finally got to be first and beat vbruno lol good job...(getting to the top not BEATING vbruno, i like her :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Maybe...it doesn't really matter to me, I don't look to you top people for advice more than I would anyone else or anything...it is kinda crazy that you four are so far ahead of everyone else, though...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i dont look at certain people for advice either. i go with the best answer that I think. but it still makes it fun.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think they should reset it maybe twice a year or something. I've been here since May and it took me until about October or November to reach the top 5. I'm in no way more special than anyone else on here, so I KNOW if I can do it, so can anyone else :o]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009