kid show max and ruby

ok guys. this question has gone round and round in my house. those of you who have toddlers that watch the show, max and ruby, have probably asked it yourself. "where are max and ruby's parents?!"

nvedwards

Asked by nvedwards at 12:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha yes,I have. My little one loves to watch that show. She's actually watching it right now.
    xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I ask that too! and if I'm remembering correctly Ruby is only like 6 or 7. Who leaves a toddler that can speak only in single word answers with a 6 or 7 year old?!?!? I despise that show for the lack of parenting on it and lack of common sense! :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yep, poor Max, Roger is his only father figure...
    Poor Ruby, she bathes the kid, feeds him, dresses him. Grandma isn't much help.
    Are we sure Ruby and Roger aren't his real parents lol
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am so glad I'm not the only one who wonders this lmao!!
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well Oobi is the same deal but at least they live with grandpoo & he's takin care of business
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• What a cute show! Well, You know how Rabbits are & the parents are probably on their next batch of little rabbits!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• They live with their Grandma. :P
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• nope Autumn. Grandma lives down the street. they walk to her house in several episodes. or Grandma stops by their house, but she doesn't live there
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• All the time lol It drives me crazy!!! However on one of the Halloween episodes there is a family picture with mom and dad, I suppose, above the couch in the living room, sad that I know that huh? Anyhow, I think it's one of those things we aren't supposed to think about lol!

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 1:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• What about charlie brown?...these are kids shows, the idea is too have the show at a childs level not the adults level! My 4 yr old goes nuts over any show without parents...He loves max & rubie...who cares it's better then power rangers anyday!...BTW they don't have parents either.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2009