• In the Spotlight:

Anyone into the Biggest Loser? I need to lose 95ilbs. anyone in the same boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• oh yes i'm right there with ya, i love the show and i deffinrtly need to lose atleast 100lbs. I wish i had the strength to, i want it so bad but i cant lose anything, i'm trying to cut back on pop as a starter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I just started watching it this week, I never saw it before. Its a great show, I have to keep watching! I have to lose 60 pounds, have you checked out sparkpeople.com? They have one for pregnant moms too babyfit.com. I lost 30 pounds using it, stopped using it and gained it all back so I am sticking with it this time! Its free btw!
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would love to drop at least 60 pounds!!! I do good on a diet for a while and then I just stop. I have a really bad problem about eating unhealthy snacks my meals are very healthy but snacks arent. 30 mins ago I hate a quart of ice cream and didn't realize it til it was gone.....I have a serious problem
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh I just ordered a book from QVC the winner from last season was on she lost 112 pounds ugg I weigh 245 I can't beleive it!! not going to blame baby weight either I only gained 12lbs. so it's just snacking & eating late & no exercise .................... I don't think I would go on the show & wear the biker shorts & sports bra I would die so I give them so much credit!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Check out Discovery Healths National Body Challenge 2009
    National Body Challenge is a FREE, comprehensive fitness and weight-loss challenge that provides the tools and inspiration - online, on television and beyond - to get in shape, shed pounds and find the real, healthier you inside.

Why Register? Get a FREE 30 day bally total fitness pass
    http://health.discovery.com/national-body-challenge/national-body-challenge.html
    InfectiousSmile

Answer by InfectiousSmile at 1:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• A co-worker of mine got the Biggest Loser exercise DVD from her husband for christmas.. She looks absolutely AWESOME after only 2 weeks! She was using Physicians Weight Loss Center for her food / supplements for the last 2 months and she went from a size 14 to a 4 in just a few months. We all want her to bring it into the office so we can do it on our lunch hour :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah we watch and both could drop some weight. My little sister wrote something on a survey that said the last time she cried was watching biggest loser because one of the girls looked like her sister and what jillian said to her made her cry. I asked her which sister of hers and which girl on the show. She said the sister was me.....makes me feel real good lol but then i asked which one and she said one of the model couples so i guess that's not so bad ha ha.
    2mommies4g

Answer by 2mommies4g at 7:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah, I'm with you completely....but I need to lose more like 130! Shocking and disgusting, I know. But it's the truth. You don't know how bad I want to check this anonymous. But you can't lose the weight if you don't face the reality of the problem.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love Biggest Loser. I would like to lose about 80lbs. It is my resolution this year and so far I am sticking too it with the diet, just got my treadmill fixed so I can finally start exercising.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 11:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I've been a health educator for the past 28 years.  For women, especially, the most stubborn kind of fat to lose is belly fat.

A brand new product that will be released this Saturday that is going to be the answer to every person's struggle to lose weight ... especially BELLY FAT. The "weight" is over! It has undergone extremely thorough, monitored, human studies and is 100% GUARANTEED to work. Sound good? I'm excited since I'll be taking the product, too.

Just drink 4ozs a day ... it's that Simple.

If you're really serious about losing weight and you'd rather not go on some crazy diet or join a gym, visit my blog:

http://melaniekissell.blogspot.com/

You'll be glad you did!

mrk

Answer by mrk at 7:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009