a question about getting prego...?

DH is joining the army, and we are going to start trying for number two in a few weeks, just before he leaves for basic training. I want to try for number three as soon as possible after number two is born. We have a 14 month old DD already. I want to breast feed both number two and three at the same time. And I was wondering if this is too soon to have two more children? Or is having them back to back bad? DD will be over two by the time number two is born...I also had her vaginally so I think my body is healed...your thoughts please?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i think if you are your husband are ready that its perfect! dont let anyone tell you otherwise! good luck too!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Why do you want to breastfeed them at the same time? That sounds alittle off to me. But other wise i think its up to you, but it is bad for your body, i was told you should wait atleast a year to let your body heal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I was hoping to breast feed both til two...atleast one, and number two would be around one when number three is born.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• every persons body is different anonymous. and its not odd to breastfeed two children of yours at the same time. it doesnt hurt anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• whatever anon 1:19, you suck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• noooo i dont suck . apologies for clicking anonymous. but i dont suck... lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• good luck with all that...wow...you are sure in for a rude awakening. Old saying that is very true: You dont really know what its like to have kids till you have more then one. Two of mine are 15 mo. apart. Yeah....tough. Way tougher then my others who are 3 years apart. But according to you, you are simply AMAZING & can handle anything. How is that going to work with hubby in the army & you by yourself so much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Let me tell you something. I have 3 little boys. The first 2 are 5 years apart. My 2nd and 3rd boy are only 11 months and 4 days apart and my husband is a Marine. I do it all by myself most of the time. I get stressed out but at the end of the day I am fine. I also just found out I am pregnant with #4 and hubby will be deploying as soon as he or she is born. Don't listen to what everyone else says.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• um yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jan. 10, 2009