how many of you are going to watch the new president and his wife move to the white house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• not me i will be busy with my childern
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes I sure will. But I haven't been watching the news. When do they actually move and what will be covered on tv?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i thought i heard Feb 17 th
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• me me me! i'm having a watch-party! we're all going to get dressed up, do our nails and hair..have good eats/drinks..just enjoy it!

NOT! could care less about any president's family moving into the WH. i'm sure i'll have important things to do that day..like pee, shower, feed the kid, go to work, make dinner, bath the kid..etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yeah not me. i wouldnt want someone to WATCH me move lol its stupid actually to watch it im sorry but its not anything special when they are just MOVING in.....
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Watch them move? What? Are you referring to something other than the swearing in?
    Funny I assumed they moved in Jan 20th. I know they are living in DC already in temp housing while their rooms are made ready.

If it is a watch the Obamas move thing. Heck no...the Inauguration? Absolutely. It is history...no matter how one voted.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 3:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh no! Are the Obamas in the White House going to turn into some horrid reality TV special now?!?!?! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ummm. no I didn't even know that people do that. That's weird. Why would i want to watch someone move-have better things to do like eat, sleep, fart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nope, dont care when they move in. Just waiting for them to move out. Then I'll watch that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• As far as their move is concerned, for them it will consist of walking out of the haunted hotel, getting into a bullet proof cadillac, and then walking into the White House. Sounds like a big deal to me too.
    Watching them move out, hell yes, I'll buy a round of drinks for everyone around me. I can hardly wait to see Mobama clinging onto the doorframe with her freakishly long arms, being stretched even longer, all the while as she yells " God help us, don't make us move back to Chicago!"
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2009