CAN I BE PREG?NEED SOME ANSWERS PLZ

hi im 18years old and i have two kids.well my question is..CAN I BE PREG IF MY . WAS ON NOV27-DEC5 AND IVE BEEN HAVING INTERCOURSE?I HAVENT GOT MY PERIOD YET

CASPER956

Asked by CASPER956 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant.

sounds like you may need to test since it's over a week past the 27th of Dec. they sell them at most stores.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• its always possible the only way to know is to take a test?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• IS IT TOO SOON TO CHECK?I TOOK A URINE AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.I TOOK IT YESTERDAY.CAN I STILL BE RPEG
    CASPER956

Answer by CASPER956 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• it could be too soon to test wait a week or two and test again...or get a blood test
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Test in the morning. Your pee has stronger whatever its called in it that makes the test positive or negative
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 2:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Most pregnancy tests tell you that you can take the test any time of the day if you are late.
    greeneyz76

Answer by greeneyz76 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Get on the pill baby.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• YES. Are you having symptoms? By this time you should be having sore breasts atleast. If you are pregnant you are probably around 5-6 wks along already, so nausea should occur soon if its going to. Good Luck.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ONLY WHEN I LAY ON MY STOMACH IT HURTS AND WELL MY BREAST FEEL ALOT MORE HEAVIER
    CASPER956

Answer by CASPER956 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009