How many of you still get your cheeks pinched from a family member?

i was at a family get togther and 3 of my great aunts still pintch my cheecks and they go your still so cute.. and you wanna ran from the house as fast as you can.. talk about doing 1 brave thing,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• noone in our family has ever pinched cheeks!! thank god!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i hate getting my cheeks pintched when i was a lil girl but if they do it to me now they better darn watch out cause i will do it right back...
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am 42 and Italian/Greek and all my aunties pinch my cheeks and kiss with bright red lipstick, I love it and wouldnt change a thing!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I havent had my cheeks pinched but I am guilty of slapping my boys butt just for the fun of it! Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever been acknowledeged for cheeks, BUT, I do like to slap my cousins daughter on the butt and thighs. Uh-oh don't call child protection services!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Same here. No one pinches cheeks.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband is the cheek pincher!! i hate it! lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009