Any Online or Through mail JOBS that aint scams or an arm n leg to get started Please Help

Lost My Job. I took care of a lady in her home! We got very close, It was the best, easiest, most enjoyable and best paying job I ever had! Well She has bad needs and kept falling, she went to the hospital and they made her go to a nursing home. They SAID only for a month but ucan never depend on that or be sure of it! I have my son so I dont want or need alot of hours But I need some income! does anyone know an inexpensive way to work from home Like most websites to work from you gotta pay monthly or a pretty penny to get started! even surveys online that aint scams! Even working through sending letters through mail anything! Just for now to get a lil income WeVe been doing pretty good I dont wanna fall back down again! Any, Ideas, Or suggestions,will be greatly appricated! Thanks in advanced!

doms_mommy

Asked by doms_mommy at 1:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I sell candles from home and love it! It's free to sign up. There are no monthly quotas to meet. You can bring in a steady stream of income. These candles sell themselves! I think this would be a great way for you to start earning money. Visit my page on here, I have a lot of info for you. I really hope you will join me!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi!

I am sorry you lost your job.  Hope everything will be well soon!  Take a look at my site at www.thecroppers.com/dyamondrose, see if you find something you like.   You can also try having your own site about something you like.  Kind of like a niche site.  These are some ways I earn $$ from home.

Take care,

Dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 1:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, stuckathomemom.com has legitimate survey sites, mystery shopping, and REAL online employment that comes with the security of a pay check. We have been on the evening news, we are a trusted site.

You will NOT find MLM, GPT or other scams.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Sorry that happened to you, I have a good list of free ways to make money at home  at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/. Maybe you can find something there that will help you out.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, I know it sounds difficult, but I always suggest you start your own home business.  I found some excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.   You can operate these out of your own home with no money to start with.  Check it out and see what you think.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder here at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009