Children valentines day crafts

What are some really cute art crafts I can do with my 15 month old. I want to start a tradition with him making crafts and sweets. I have a few ideas but would love some more!!
Thanks

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would definitely do something edible. Because it is going to be in his mouth anyway. I have a 24 month old and everything still seems to go into her mouth at some point. Maybe get a candy making set and you could make suckers and decorate them. Then wrap them and give them out to family and friends. Or decorate cupcakes. Or just put together little boxes of mixed valentines candy to give out.

Next year you could maybe do something more crafty. I wouldn't want to make anything not edible even with my 24 month old.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• http://holiday-kids-crafts.suite101.com/article.cfm/personalized_valentines_day_gifts
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• felt and craft foam comes pre-cut and sometimes with adhesive already on the back.. it functions like stickers! You guys could make Valentines day cards together very easily. JoAnnes and Michaels has a ton of it out right now.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 11:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I already have foam hearts that i am going to make cards with and finger paint for my son to go crazy with. thanks for the ideas!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009