• In the Spotlight:

Fun valentines day sweets

What are some yummy recipes I can make with my 15 month old for valentines day? Nothing to difficult and messy.
Thanks

JacobsMommy05

Asked by JacobsMommy05 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Get large long pretzels without salt, chocolate and sprinkles... Melt the chocolate put it in a bowl and have her dip half of the pretzels in the chocolate ... After that have her put red white and pink sprinkles on the chocolate half...
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ooh, I think it's fun to make lollipops -- if you go to a craft store, they have those little molds, then you get the melting candy/chocolate and the sticks, lol, am I making sense? You melt the candy chocolate on the stove or microwave, pour into the shaped molds, lay the stick in it, and either let it firm up on the counter or in the fridge... and later you have "lollipops". For Valentine's day, you could choose heart shapes, of course. Hmm, I might do that myself. I also make heart shaped muffins with my daughter, they have muffin tins in heart shapes.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 9:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Thanks for the ideas ladies.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009