nyquil????

r nyquil gel capsuls ok n e one?

shellytbk

Asked by shellytbk at 1:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Noooo! big huge N-O

anything that makes you drowsy is a no no. my doctor told me this when i was sic. nyquil has alcohol in it. that is what makes you sleepy. do not take them. dont take ANYTHING unless you pass it by your doctor first. are oyu sick or something? if you are what are you sick with?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• no!!!! I took Robitussun when I was pregnant because I had bronchial pnemonia but even with Tussun, there were certain ones I couldnt take, and that was 3 years ago so that may of changed, call your doc first!
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i havent taken anything just because i dont take medicine at all even if im not pregnant, but i was sick a few weeks ago with fever and a bad cough. and my dr said i could take regular robitussin and dimetapp DM and for the cough to take cough drops. but still check with your dr first kay :) hope you feel better!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• just had a itchy throat and runny nose nothen major
    shellytbk

Answer by shellytbk at 2:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• oh well try a humidifier to help with your throat if you dont have one of those, run your shower as hot as it can get and sit in there with the door shut the steam will help with your itchy dry throat..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• runny nose i heard claritin can be taken, but plz check before taken any meds but yeah :) being sick sucks especially during pregnancy bc you have a million other things going on with your body too lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2009