Have any of your husbands shown a lack of interest since you've been pregnant/had children?

I've found out my husband has been searching certain websites lately even though we have just made love the night before. I am very insecure and self conscience. Pleae help if you can

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• my BF does this but i honestly think hes addicted to porn lol and some times it bothers me but other times i just let it go i know its hard to just let it go when you have just had a child and dont feel as sexy as you use to but ya know what there is nothing sexier then a mama :)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:39 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• many men are scared when their wife of SO is prego, and they may do strange things. I wouldnt let it get to you unless it gets out of hand.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The fact that you're still having sex shows there's still intimacy in your relationship. Most women go through this with their husbands while pregnant or have young children. Don't make a big deal about it. just focus on looking good, feeling good, and smelling good!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't think this has anything to do with the fact that you are pregnant. The only reason I think it could be is that if he "loved" your body and not your person. I think he most likely has a weakness of character, and you are just now detecting it. It is not your fault. My husband always found me just as attractive (if not more so) when I was pregnant than he did when I was not.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You're admittedly self conscious and insecure. So don't use that as an excuse....you know that's exactly what it is. Realize that him looking isn't hurting you at all. That you're self worth is on your shoulders. He isn't the one doing anything that needs to change....you need to find a way to love yourself.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009