What do you think about.........

ANYTHING! You have seen in the news? I want to hear the news that affects you or bothers you. I had the infamous Santa Claus massacre in Covina happen near me, but other then that, what is touching, bothering you in the news. P.S. I also just got news that another Cafemom passed away after giving birth on Dec. 14th and her baby boy Karson didn't make it either. Are you like me where certain things make you upset and sad?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm in Canada and in a city near me a 4 yr old boy died in a house fire just before chirstmas. So sad. On a happier note though there was another woman who went missing near where I live and she was found! She had gotten disoriented while walking to her car in a smow storm and had fallen. Enough snow had fallen to cover her and that is what kept her alive while they searched for her for I believe 3 days. Amazing!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• its sad about jett travolta passing :(.
    my boyfriend works with this woman and a few days before christmas she went to wake up her 2 year old daughter and she was dead :( they dont know what happened. that is very sad!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• OMG! Poor baby girl and yes, you did remind me of Jett Travolta. May they rest in peace. I just feel overwhelmed over the news and the Covina massacre and my aunt being buried on the 23rd of December. I feel like the devil is in everyone and weirdos let him out and timing is horrible when it comes to the sick and weary.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• :( awh im sorry about your aunt!

that massacre is that the guy that shot that i think 8 yr old girl when she answered the door??
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The only thing that has been in our news here is a 15yo girl that gave birth in her house with her father (while he was doing drugs) and then they both dumped the baby in the dumpster!!!! People are screwed in the head!!!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:36 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yup, he rang the doorbell dressed as Santa (with a home made blow torch) and what child denies Santa? Then he shot her in the face. It is a horrible thing, damn! I can't even imagine having some weirdo (ex-husband) barge in at 11:30pm and killing my family and torching my house. Everything this family worked for was literally destroyed in 15 minutes!, I feel sick at the act of him killing the family over $10,000 and a dog.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• god people are sickening!!
    what the hell is going on with natalie halloway? i always see updates about that guy saying things about what he did with her and he doesnt know he is being videotaped. why dont they USE these tapes to prosecute hiM????
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Add to that the Caylee Anthony case. WTH????? Nancy Grace is all over the case but the murders and deaths are faster then we can keep up with!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The Caylee Anthony case is something that has been bothering me. I used to keep tabs on it all the time, but then I really let it upset me. It upsets me because her mother is in jail, showing no tears or anything and while her daughters body just sits at the funeral home, she continues to order candy and such from the prison store or whatever. I dont know about anyone else, but that basically sreams "I DID IT" to me. Anyone else feel the same wasy I do about her mother. It is so sad the sikos in this world. I pray everyday for God to protect those who die in horrible ways, especially children...
    CammieCoos1018

Answer by CammieCoos1018 at 4:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Covina Santa massacre really bothered me. couldn't stop crying. i too live in covina.
    caylee anthony, stuff like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2009